- The market started slightly calmer in April, causing a spread tightening of 20 basis points, resulting in a plus of 0.55% in the fund.
- The oil price reached a five-month high
- Tensions between USA and Turkey continue to provide strong price fluctuations
- Growing concern in Argentina over the upcoming presidential elections in October
- Positive figures from China with an economic growth of +6.4% in Q1
- YTD inflows in the asset class more than tripled the outflows in 2018
Download the report in English